Sudanese Accreditation Council (SDAC) provides a variety of accreditation services to Conformity Assessment Bodies (CABs) in accordance with standards published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
SDAC accreditation programs are targeted to the following CABs:
• ISO/IEC 17025 – General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories.
• ISO 15189 – Conformity assessment- Specifies Requirements for quality and competence in medical laboratories.
• ISO/IEC 17020- Conformity assessment — Requirements for the operation of various types of bodies performing inspection
• ISO/IEC 17021- Conformity assessment — Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management.
• ISO/IEC 17065 – Conformity assessment — Requirements for bodies certifying products, processes and services.
• ISO/IEC 17024- Conformity assessment — General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons
• ISOIEC 17043 – Proficiency testing
• ISO 17034 – Reference materials producers.